The brief and diagrammatic story that follows is a negotiation between the two gods of fiction, Contingency and Causality.
Fiction Uncovered celebrates Britain's best fiction writers. Find out more...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Submissions for the Jerwood Fiction Uncovered Prize are currently closed. Please sign up to our newsletter for further news on 2016.
- The brilliant David Mitchell joins @WordFactoryUK on 12/7 for exclusive reading & discussion of his work. Tickets >> https://t.co/hPEemODqhL, Jul 9
- RT @_CreativeAccess: @FictUncovered pls RT: @_CreativeAccess has fab roles in publishing companies & literary agencies for BAME grads:… https://t.co/dpvf3xovPS, Jun 28
- RT @RSLiterature: Could one of these be the Nation's Favourite #SecondNovel? Vote closes Friday 31 March. https://t.co/KOwJJEG8uG https://t.co/Ih2eyKJKNz, Mar 21
- RT @maybelaterpress: LONDON FOLLOWERS: @WordFactoryUK are running a Salon on post-truth this Saturday - very apt for our latest call out… https://t.co/jIj03PCbhp, Mar 21
- Don't miss @WordFactoryUK's Salon on post-truth & the untold story. Saturday 25th March. 6-8pm. Tickets >> https://t.co/NStEI1OKWQ, Mar 21
- RT @JoMazelis: Thrilled to hear that Ritual, 1969 is @edgehill prize-longlisted https://t.co/xHrQ50KCqe @SerenBooks @LitWales… https://t.co/IKh2ZPAMgw, Mar 21
- Writers @ #LBF17 this am should hear how @radish and @oolipo are creating new platforms (and revenues!) for writers https://t.co/1yFZLLJQow, Mar 16
- RT @TheLitPlatform: We'll be at 2B41 at 10am today for event w/ @radish_fiction @oolipo @SGCChina @editorialteseo https://t.co/f2oDiykHNB Come say hello! #LBF17, Mar 16
- RT @WritersCentre: Read extracts from some of the latest writers to be announced as taking part in #LitShowcase https://t.co/MOO5gmOTVH https://t.co/2SQ5I01H0O, Mar 16
- RT @FreeWordCentre: I Stared at the Night of the City is a book with a kaleidoscope of unreliable narrators. Intrigued? Join us 13 Mar:… https://t.co/p11kGOHWX1, Feb 17